a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Paris Fashion Week

I couldn't begin to tell you why I enjoyed sifting through the photos of Paris's Fall Fashion week.  Not the runway, but the street fashion.  Fashion that seems more attainable. 

I still like sleek lines and clothes that look comfortable, but that's not what I'm writing about.  Not about my preferences.  More about the trends for fall. 

Apparently the color this year is BURGANDY.


And surprises of CANDY APPLE RED



And super bright YELLOW






 
Neutrals are being paired with bright colors.  Other colors that were rather repetitive were COBALT BLUE, ROYAL PURPLE and EMERALD GREEN

PLEATS are everywhere.






FLORAL PRINTS WITH NEUTRALS




LOUD SHOES








BRIGHT CLEAR BAGS



TIGHTS
Tights were on 1/2 the women.  So many... 








Styles I didn't include were gross to me.  Seriously (possibly) utter embarrassing moments for the women should they look back on what they wore.  These included, flames.  Not kidding.  Flames.  And super chunky gold embellishments similar to a studded dog collar.



No comments: