a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sadness

I've got a lot of sadness going on lately.  Even since I got the job I've been catching myself going from happy about bringing in very helpful income... to on the verge of tears.  Like right now I'm crying...    I'm just going to miss him sooo much.  So very very very much. The little things... like seeing his face in the morning, or his tickling me to make me laugh...

I know that this is something that was going to happen anyway.  Me going back to work that is.  But I guess I'm just so shocked at how fast this is all happening and how suddenly my stay at home days are over.  Luckily Grady is super excited about going to school.  He wants to go desperately.  But I can't stop myself from crying when the feeling comes over me.  Two more weeks.... and we all have to grow up.  I shouldn't cry anymore.  I'm supposed to grow up and so is he.  Why can't I handle this easier?

3 comments:

Joasia said...

...'cos you're da momma, and mommas love spending time with their little cubs. It'll get easier...esp. when he comes home, bright and smiling, with stories to tell you :]

Michelle said...

I completely agree with Joasia. It's part of the process and it will get easier... Hang in there!

GraceThoughts81 said...

Well, just be thankful he isn't going off to college (or the military) yet. Imagine what that would feel like :(