a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Present to Myself



I bought myself a present.  My first gold.... sorta...gold-plated but WHATEVER MAN!!!  I've had my eyes on these little babies for a couple of months now.  stringofblue.etsy.com makes beautiful jewelry.  Seriously organic, raw, sexy... just, really great stuff at a beautiful price to match.  Since I made a sale on Etsy yesterday and have recently gotten a job and been through the emotions of a teenage girl in about a week's time, I decided to buy something for myself.  So there they are!  Gold Lotus Petal Earrings.... for MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joasia said...

"...and been through the emotions of a teenage girl in about a week's time,"

You are ADORABLE.

And I loooove these babies! Look at you getting into the gold :D

PS: I hear thunder...