a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Monday, July 12, 2010

Shipments




I've been waiting and waiting and waiting...ever so patiently. Finally, they're starting to come in. A package here, a box there. I will be getting a huge lot of stones within the next couple of days and this kyanite came in today. It took my breath away.

I've ordered kyanite in the past and have been utterly bummed with the product. The pictures will look vibrantly blue! But when I anxiously open the package I see a dingy blue/brown black speckled color. Nothing and I mean nothing... like this! My jaw dropped and I literally said "YES!!!" out loud!! As you can see, I have 5 stones altogether. That means this ring can be duplicated in other sizes! This particular ring is a size 7 and 3/4.

Kyanite, you dunk me in the deep blue waters of the world.

1 comment: