a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Karen Hill Tribe


Amethyst, sterling silver, karen hill tribe silver



I've been a fan of Karen Hill Tribe Silver for quite some time. I have plenty of charms left over from the days when I used to sell it. Today I thought it would be sweet to incorporate hill tribe into my soldering work. Low and behold, here is what came about.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I suppose it's because it is so different from what I've been making. I can't really figure out why I'm not super proud of this design.

It looks like grape clusters to me. Even though they are flower buds. Perhaps I'm being overly critical, which I'm apparently a professional in when it comes to my work.

1 comment:

Joasia said...

Dude, I think that necklace looks great. I adore the clustered flower/grape-looking buds.