a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Things From the Weekend

I received my 3rd sale on Friday night! The Lemon Drop Earrings went out to Washington D.C. and I thought it time to buy thank you cards. Papyrus makes beautiful cards and envelopes, and even come with beautiful humming bird stickers to place on the envelope fold. I thought it went well with my shop. So these are the new thank you cards that will go out with each package.

I'm sure at some point you've given lemons a try in your water, but cucumbers? Turns out it's extremely, and I mean, extremely refreshing on these hot summer days.

And finally, speaking of hot summer days... I bought and wore my first two piece today since having Grady. I finally felt confident enough to give it a go again since I was 23. And it felt good.

3 comments:

Joasia said...

Hot lil' bikini for a hot lil' momma -- you go, girl :D

Btw, I love the cards; you're right, they totally match your shop. AND GUESS WHAT, I drink water with cucumbers in it during hot summer days too!!

basstardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
basstardo said...

Well, I fubar'd the last one, so let's try this again...*ahem*

Hot biscuits on aisle 29! I say again, hot biscuits, aisle 29!