a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Rings

Some days you wake up and feel like standing out in a crowd. You feel like being noticed. I confess to not having many of those days. I dress for comfort most of the time. I like t-shirts, jeans, hoodies and ballet flats. And flip-flops, boy am I ever into flip-flops. I'm a flip-flop wearin fool. So when it comes to jewelry, I usually like wearing something that looks comfortable along with my comfortable outfit. Something that accents ever so slightly. I've created some simple rings. One, blue chalcedony and one citrine. They are comfortable, a good size, and give your hand a hint of color.

2 comments:

basstardo said...

Your work has vastly improved. I'm looking at these and thinking of the first stuff you did. Night and day.

Joasia said...

I love the blue chalcedony, and the super-bright silver accents it so well! Good eye ;]