a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Party 2009

Let the couple portraits begin!


Terry and me. We've been married for 3 years and it's still awesome. Such a fun time over at Dad's as per usual!

Dad and Debbie! Love abounds in front of a mantle!

Krista and Josh. They just moved in with each other!

Jason and Deirdre, Harley Davidson and Hugs keep them going strong!

Sisters for almost 30 years! Wow... um... wow.

Father and son, pretty obvious, eh? Simply put, they're awesome.

Old JCPenny picture pose habits die hard.

Terry (my husband) isn't standing on anything. He's just that tall.

So a brawl broke out...

Jason kicked ass...Terry took names...

...and Grady ate brie...

...lots

and lots...


...of brie.

After the fight, Jason returned to his festive goatee ways.


Grady's tickles don't phase Daddy! He manages to fight the feeling with all his manly might by GROWLING!

1 comment:

basstardo said...

I wasn't just growling, oh no. I was giving him the stinkeye too.

Fear. You can smell it. That's what Rex Kwon Do did for me.