a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kayakin!


This was such an awesome time.  Terry has been begging and pleading and begging for two years... "please, please, PLEASE, da Momma, can I have a Kayak??" "NO! Daddy it's too expensive!"  For two years this was his response from me.  Well, I caved about a week ago.  I don't regret it either.  I got to take it out for a spin after this video was taken and it is fun!  Such a simple kind of fun, and tranquil too :)  You can't really see Grady's huge smile, but it was there.  He loves the water, and this was just top notch water fun for him.  He fell asleep on the way home.  After that we cooked T-bone steaks and ate baked sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar, and a little bit of cinnamon.  

1 comment:

GraceThoughts81 said...

That looks like the perfect day! Great day for Kayaks, great day for hound dogs, great day for sweet potatoes, and great day for cinnamon!!