a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Babies and Jewelry

That title has a nice ring to it.  Last night I found out I was pregnant!  Terry and I both thought "OHHH SHHIIII...."  However, as the thought progressed we got happier and happier and happier and now ecstatic and calling and telling everyone and poking jokes about it.  It's been rather cool.

Here's the lovely shot of my pee stick that I just KNOW you want to see.



Also, things are going very well at the shop and apparently in my Etsy shop as well.  I sold two rings in two days.  Watching people pick up my jewelry, try it on, say how beautiful it is... what a compliment.  I'm telling you!

Here's what's sold. 


I'm in a very happy place in my life right now.  I'm hoping it will stay that way for quite some time. 

No comments: