a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nasa, Cooking with no Kichen and Bedroom Makeover


 NASA



I'm proud to say that our son will be going to NASA'S summer program.  We initially looked into the YMCA where they had plenty to do, but it almost seemed like there were too many programs going on.  As if many of the camps were booked to the brim.  What a relief to know our son is in good hands while we're at work-  here they play;

Waterworks
Bowling
Bring your child to work day
Tai Kwan Do
Obstacles courses, muscular strength and endurance training, speed and agility drill and teamwork.
Field trips bowling off base
Daily activities:
Arts and crafts and NASA things, tours come here to interact with them.

 House Renovations

The never ending work of renovating a kitchen. Quite honestly I don't know what I would do with a real kitchen.  Here are some accommodations we've had to make, and ways which to make the best of what we've got.






I do try to keep things as healthy as possible.  It can be tough at times to start... but after 6 months I've rather gotten used to it.



No comments: