a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Health and Wellness


 There's something wonderful to be said about a calm belly and mind.  It's as though a torment of pain has been lifted out of your guts and burned at the stake.  

I'm running again.  I did well too.  Yoga outside immediately followed and I thought I'd take a few self portraits.  I feel good.  Better.  I feel like I have a bright future...even if it is in black and white.

"It's time to let your  hair down....

...and give yourself permission...

It takes courage and control...

but you start by letting go..."

Grady is obviously a crab here.  Well...maybe a lobster.

My true love.
When mom is home she still does the cutest things with him... I get to see this smile a lot more often.

Terry and I decided a long time ago that Tater was Mexican.  He's also a rabbit.  So he's a Mexican Rabbit.    "Mexicano Conejo"

Waiting to bloom.  Like me!

No comments: