a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Simplicity Earrings




I can't get enough of simple earrings you can throw on with any outfit and not have to decide if it matches or not. They will. They always will. These earrings are simple, domed discs that have been hammered to pieces and hang from hand made french ear wires. They also have a little rabbit on the back. The rabbit that I plan to have as my "signature" on the back of every piece from here on out (until I can afford a custom KR stamp).


2 comments:

Joasia said...

I love the hammered silver -- and the small & wee rabbit!! What about a bird, though?

Kelly Reece said...

The bird is SUPER taken in the Etsy world. I really like the rabbit though. I may eventually change my banner. But I can't really afford it right now.