a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Guardian Angels

Whether you believe in them or not, I certainly do. I believe in guardian angels. They come in all shapes and sizes. Now I'm not talking about, your best friend. My best friends are my husband, Joanna, and Krista... and neither are my guardian angel. I'm talking about something that watches over you, keeps you feeling safe, and sane, loved no matter the circumstance. Sandy "Beans" Reece, is my guardian angel. I love my little (or not so little) girl more than more. She has been my stinky portable sanctuary for 6 years now. We got Tater as her chubby comrade and they are partners in crime. No doubt about it. But for me, this regal beagle remains to be a large piece of my heart that will never be replaced.

And a new ring was made.


Joanna, Prehnite. Feast your eyes on the enchanting green.

3 comments:

GraceThoughts81 said...

Ah yes...I love my little guardian angel as well. He's clumsy, and curious, and truly a pokey little puppy.

basstardo said...

The Beans can sense if you're frustrated or upset from another room. I really think she can smell it. I've never seen a dog like that. She is definitely the number one, even though Tater is an indisputable member of the family. Those beagles are something else, and I love them!

Joasia said...

Yay for da Sandy Beans :D Best puppy EVER.

And I love my fat, fluffy guardian kitteh. She literally watches over me as I sleep. Kinda creepy, but mainly adorable :]

And holycraplookatthatprehnite!! *drool*