a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Friday, June 4, 2010

Can't Stop Mode


Dunes
Succor Creek Jasper with sterling silver, fine silver, and copper "pebbles". I always miss the beach. Always.


For Joanna:
I miss you. Your Poland excursion is taking longer than I thought. I listened to "Between the Buried and Me" the whole time while making this ring. "Ev-ery-one grows but me", (and you man... we're kids still, underneath this layer of 27 years old.)


For Debbie:
Your cheerful disposition makes everything seem better. No matter my mood, I'm reminded that God is within you and I can't help but smile.

3 comments:

GraceThoughts81 said...

Yay! Look at you go! I love that Dunes necklace :)

basstardo said...

The pictures do Dunes no justice. It really must be seen in person to be fully appreciated. Nice work my dear!

Joasia said...

You are truly an amazing best friend. My ring is, in a word, gorgeous. I can't wait to meet it in person :D