a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long Hair = Investment


Lately I've been getting to the point where I'm annoyed. This is probably the longest my hair has ever been, and with this "long hair" comes time, frustration, happiness, dreads, knots, more hair in the drain, on the floors, in the bed than is necessary. It's annoying. And yet I cannot get myself to cut it.

Deep down inside I want to dread it. I've wanted to have dreads for years and years, but also can't seem to do that to it either. It just lays there. I rarely blow dry my hair. I haven't even once used a curling iron or anything like that.

So what to do? I'm really considering dying it dark brown again like last year. That faded within 6 months and by the summer time, I was back to my usual blonde self.

This is a lot of info about hair. I just wonder why I let it grow and grow and grow but not do anything fun with it....

2 comments:

basstardo said...

Well, I think your hair is beautiful. I know you have done a lot to grow it out, and its been a lot of work, but if you want to trim it back some, I'm OK with that. :) Even though I like the long hair a lot!

Kelly Reece said...

I just wonder when I'm going to say "okay, that's long enough... great fun!"