a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Monday, October 26, 2009

A few things about Grady

Grady is 2 years 9 months. Here are a few of his favorites:

Leo Lionni Books.
Especially "Swimmy". The best part is, he picked these books out on his own and didn't want to leave without them. They're wonderful little books with great lessons. Subtle but adorable all at the same time. I've bought ten more Lionni books since these first two.
DVS shoes.
I bought these with Aunt Joanna in Richmond WAY before he could fit into them. (size 10) Well, he fits in them now. I will be sad when he grows out of them. We'll have to get him another pair of skater shoes though. Mommy's slight style sense thrown in there.

The Great Mouse Detective.
My God how many times can we watch this movie! I downloaded it on accident on iTunes and MAN... he can't get enough of it. Literally. LITERALLY. I had never seen or even heard of it before I bought it. Apparently it came out just before or after The Little Mermaid and didn't get as much press. He'll quote phrases in the movie before Basil of Baker Street even says them, like; "The game's up Rattigan!"





No comments: