a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Carova Horses





The first four pictures are of the first wild horse Terry and I saw. She was fat, slow, and scruffy. She watched me slowly approach to get some good pictures, then started walking towards me. I thought she was going to bite me or maybe even kick me! But she just wanted a little lovin, so Terry and I rubbed her nose and forehead.



We moved along after awhile and came across a gathering of horses. The last two pictures are just a couple where a fight broke out! There were about 8 or 9 all together in this crowd, but these two just had enough of each other I guess. My shutter and aperture are not set correctly, as you can see, overexposed, but I just started clicking clicking as fast as I could!!! We were both in shock, and a little scared! Angry wild horses and people do not mix. I'm just impressed that I got the fight in the frame. The blurriness shows some crazy movement though!

No comments: