a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fishing



You know I would have never imagined myself with a fisherman. Perhaps he liked to go occasionally, had about, ya know, a $50 rod we'll say, and some tackle to boot. But, my husband, he's a fisherman. This isn't his daily job, although the way he researches, buys, and devotes his time to fishing you would think it was! I'm so happy with him though. His hobby gets me out to the beach for reasons other than the beauty of it and some sun. I see, literally, what's underneath that water! And his curiousity beyond the water and to that bite is thrilling to be around. He get's SO happy when talking about fishing, getting ready for fishing, reading Pier and Surf. That's the side of my husband where there's light shining from him.

No comments: