a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Monday, April 9, 2012

Timeless Collection

Comfort.

I stress this notion/idea/ideal in my work.  Many times I sit on a thought and just sift through its unlimited bores, or can forsee myself looking back hating that I'd essentially copied another's work for the sake of stolen pride.

This; is my doing.  It's all my doing.  It's comfortable.  It's alluring (another word I stress in my work).  I'm proud to call this new line the "timeless" collection.  Because the world no longer relies on watches to tell the time (thanks cell phone) we need something else to stare at.  We need another eye catcher towards the things we still use the most.

Our hands.

Timeless - in Aquamarine
-----------------------------------------------------------

reverse side


No comments: