a place where I share my thoughts, my life, and my pictures

Monday, May 3, 2010

Her Name is Sherbert


Sherbert!!!

I plan on getting a basket in the back and the front for groceries, movies, flowers... and for delivering sold items to the post office! I'm so excited to have this bike. I've wanted one for a while now and finally decided, I can't wait any longer.

My sister found out she is having a little boy! She's naming him Nathan Thomas Root. Grady and Nathan: two boys with plenty of mischief ahead of them together!

4 comments:

basstardo said...

I have to admit, it's a pretty cool bike. Just make sure you wear your helmet and be careful!!

Oh, and you're a spoiled brat! MY spoiled brat!

:)~

Michelle said...

That bike has your name all over it!!! Terry is right - seriously wear your helmet. Ryan had a bad experience on his bike in Richmond a few years ago and he wasn't wearing a helmet...stupid, stupid, stupid. He's extremely lucky.

CONGRATS, Krista! Boys are awesome!! He has a great name, too.

Moosette said...

Love the orange bike! So fun for summer!

Kelly Reece said...

yes every concerned loving person I will wear my helmet!!! It has a visor too. Which means the ultimate in helmet cool!